3.01.2010

Day 6- back to work I went

I got myself up and headed out to work this morning. Leaving Evan still in isolation with some banana bread (thanks Vic!), fruit and yogurt for breakfast. Luckily my boss has been very cool and I am only working half days this week. So I am leaving at 12 and getting home in time to take lunch into the patient.

Speaking of lunch- Publix really disappointed today. The subs I picked up were AWFUL! The bread was rock hard, the meat was dated and so were the veggies. Yuck! I almost called them, but I just didn't really feel like getting into a phone conversation about bad sandwiches.

I did however make several purchases from the BOGO section. My goodness- Publix is really awesome with these deals!

Tonight for dinner we had pork tenderloin, homemade mashed potatoes and green beans courtesy of our friend Randy. Words can not express how yummy it was.

And finally today I will leave you with 2 prayer requests:

1. Clean scan on Friday. I can not ask enough for prayers in this regards. NO MORE CANCER!

2. A better nights sleep for me tonight. I have been on the couch (which is not bad at all) but I find myself waking up every hour in a frantic state. Almost as if I am worried all the time. And this does not make getting up in the morning very easy.

Thanks for praying and following our journey. In case I haven't said it lately, I love Evan to pieces and this is going to make us stronger than ever.

1 comment:

  1. I hate when Publix subs are not up to par. Praying for that clean scan constantly. And also praying that you can rest peacefully. Love you.

    ReplyDelete