3.09.2010

It should be just another Tuesday

I did not know that I would feel like I do today. I did not know that I would be so distracted. So anxious and unable to focus. It all makes sense as to why I feel the way I do, but I did not know that my mind and body are reacting the way they are. I feel I could cry at any moment and I am really not paying much attention to what is going on around me. I can't help but think about what tomorrow might bring for our family. And I try to think about what what we hope it will bring for our family.
As I was driving home from the ball fields last night, I had an overwhelming feeling come over me. Not one of comfort and peace as I had hoped, but one of complete fear. I can tell you exactly where I was on the road and I have no idea why at that point I felt like I did. And it really was traumatic and disheartening. And I pray that God will give me feeling to wash that one away. I'm just hoping it was Satan himself trying to get me down, fo I know I can fight back if that's the case.
So tomorrow is the day. Wednesday, March 10, 2010. The day we hope that this will all be over. The journey that started on November 13, 2009. The journey took an unexpected turn on February 9, 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Love you so much and praying constantly that this is all over tomorrow. It's okay to be afraid. But we will fight back against that fear.

    ReplyDelete