3.01.2010

Sunday Evening Supper-Yum

Big Thanks go out to Chad and Bee- our very best friends. Bee was nice enough to came pick Haley up yesterday (she was going to get both kids but Britt had T-ball). She took Haley to her house and baked cookies and hung out.
What I want to write about is the fun time we had when they got home. Bee and Haley brought all the ingredients to make pizzas together. Both kids took turns adding pepperoni, sprinkling cheese (or dumping cheese!) and creating the best pizza ever. It really is so much better when it is made at home. And Evan LOVED that the kids helped and he got to enjoy it, even if it was in his isolation.
I wish now that I had taken pictures. But trust me it was a very cool time.
Thanks again Chad and Bee- we love you both!

1 comment:

  1. I also meant to take pictures! So glad that we got to hang out and make some yummy pizza. The kids were great and I'm glad that we made Evan smile.

    ReplyDelete