3.17.2010

Funk

I'm in a funk. I shouldn't be- I just am. I physically feel like crap. I can't keep my hands from tingling and shaking and my head hurts and is stopped up. Probably just the pollen and weather changes and me drinking too much caffeine.
Mentally I'm just toast. I can't seem to think and when I do it's usually not what others want to hear. I would love to have a sign that read "Leave me alone" on my shirt.
I am upset with my self for things I've said recently, but at the same time I don't feel like I said anything that was not truly how I felt.
I'm annoyed that I can't predict what the future brings.
I'm frustrated by the fact that I don't have the answers to everything.
I'm mad that life has taken us where it has.
I need a vacation but that will not happen any time soon.
I have so much to do to get ready for this weekend and my brother's wedding. But I don't have the drive or energy to think about it. But it will get done.

And so there you have it. The most depressing post one could ask for. But it makes me feel better to type it out.

1 comment:

  1. Love you so much. You are more than entitled to feel that way. And you know you can say whatever you want to me at any time.

    ReplyDelete