3.02.2010

He emerged from the room

Today at 2:00 we reached the 4 day mark since Evan's radiation ingest. And with that, he came out of our room for 30 minutes. I wish I had planned some big exciting celebration, but he sat on one couch on a towel and I sat far away on the other couch. And we talked about what had been going on in the world. Mainly that Kate Gosselin was going to be on Dancing with the Stars! (And yes, it's the little things in life that bring great pleasure). Oh, and we also watched part of "A Baby Story" since there is NOTHING on tv during the day.
And that was our 30 minutes.
But since he is allowed 1 hour of distant human contact, Evan emerged again at dinner to "visit" with his parents and the kids. From a safe distane of greater than 6' of course. It was great though because we all talked alot and felt like a family.
So yet another great day thanks to the prayers of others and the blessings of God above. One day closer to this all being over and me geting my man back. Oh how I miss laying next to him at night.

1 comment: