3.14.2010

Not just on my toe anymore

Phil 4:13-" I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength"
If you know me, you know that I have wanted to get another tattoo for a while now. And for some reason I just haven't- until yesterday. I was lucky enough to get to spend several hours in our local tattoo parlor with best friend Bee. I went first, and mine took all of twenty minutes. But it is exactly what I wanted and I was thrilled. And then I got to watch as Bee got her first tattoo. And I must say that her's turned out awesome. Which I am really glad about since I was feeling somewhat nervous about our artist who had the world's worst case of Adult ADHD! I was so hoping that he could focus for long enough to understand that not just any design was going to do. And he did! And he did a phenomenal job. We were both really happy. And happy we did it together. And what a fun day we had seeing all that goes on in a tattoo joint in Peachtree City. Totally worth the wait we had. Better than any episode of LA INK.

1 comment: