2.28.2010

Day 5- Sunday, the day of rest

Another good day so far, except of course that we are all getting anxious. Evan is ready to get out of his room, I am ready to see him and be in my room. The kids are ready tospend time with Daddy. But really we are doing better than I would have thought.

I have been standing at the door talking and asking questions. It should be ok for the distance we are apart and the length of time I'm there. I also let Haley stand around the corner and say hello to her Daddy today. She was happy about that, but I think it made Evan upset and frustrated. He's ready to see his kids!

And best friend Bethany came by to pick Haley up for and adventure and she too got to peek in and say hello to the patient. I think he really enjoyed seeing another adult besides me.

As a special bonus to anyone that might read this blog, here is a picture of the man being radioactive. Don't worry, I just stuck my camera in the door and snapped them really quick, so I should be fine!

As a note- he doesn't feel bad, he just likes laying in bed watching movies. And it happens to be cold in there (he likes it that way) so he's all covered up. Plus the more he rolls around in those sheets and comforter, the more excuse I have for getting all new bedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment