2.27.2010

Day 4- Are you in there?

We both slept pretty well last night- despite being apart. I think Evan was asleep before 10. I finally got to sleep about 12:30. Going to sleep was the hard part. Butg I slept all night so that was good.
Today was a pretty good day. We had homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast (courtesy of Mary Lou Miller) and bacon. Evan watched a few movies, finished a Jonas Brothers puzzle (thanks Brian!) and ate a lot of tart candy. He did tell me he wished that he could hug me, so that was a little sad.
I on the other hand spent the entire day making sure every inch of our house was clean. I vacuumed base boards, through out anything that wasn't being used, organized closets and even cleaned the pantry. I am pretty proud of all that I got done and it made the day go by so much faster. Of course I am sad that I have no one to enjoy my clean house with. But that too shall pass.
And now its spaghetti eatin' time courtesy of Renee Chastain from church. Yum! And then hopefully the Olympics will get me through an otherwise boring evening. I have no more closets to clean except mine and it is in the quarantine zone!

2 comments:

  1. Good job Lori! So glad to hear how the day went. Still praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll risk exposure if you want to come clean my house! Seriously though, I am praying for all of you, especially Evan and you, and I am so touched by your openness with the process. Your insane love for your husband is precious and a true inspiration!
    Jamie Stovall

    ReplyDelete