2.11.2010

Love is Sweet


Today I'm simply going to tell you why I love this picture. It might not seem like a very good picture, but it's a great picture really. Because it is us, and here is why..
1. This picture was taken on Tybee Island during vacation- we love vacation
2. We were at a greasy spoon breakfast joint- the perfect setting
3. We both got up and put clothes on and didn't care what we looked like- very us
4. We are both wearing our favorite hats, because that is what we do
5. I am making my teeth clinching camera smile and Evan looks like a professional smiler
6. We are together and that is how we like it best, together
I love Evan and I love us being us. This picture is us.

2 comments:

  1. Love it. And I love the picture at the top--you're such a professional blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the top pic and all pics, really. good job lori. keep it real, friend.

    ReplyDelete