2.05.2010

32 in 32

I have been wanting to lose wait now for years. I am not happy at all with my weight, and frankly I just want to be healthier. So I am going to try a new campaign for my life:


"32 in 32". Basically, I want to lose 32 pounds in 32 weeks. Which is VERY reasonable since a pound a week is safe, healthy and doctor recommended.

In order to kick off my new campaign, I am going to eat here. Haha- I know it's a funny way to start a diet but Evan and I are celebrating my birthday together tonight. And I love that I will have the ultimate meat love fest before starting my new eating plan. I am also going to have wings for the Super Bowl and then I am done for a while.



Here's where you come in: any encouragemnt would be great, but most importantly- keeo me accountable please. Feel free to hurt my feelings if need be. But do what you must to show me that you love me by helping me attain my goal. Because it is what I want. And I can't do it on my own.



To help me remember what I am looking to achieve, here is the most unflattering picture of me. I was at my heaviest here:
And my hair was awful here as a side note!

Here are a few dates for my own benefit:
Halfway point- May 29th (right in time for summer)
Finish- September 18th (right in time for 12th anniversary)

2 comments:

  1. You can do this. Perfectly reasonable goal and great timing. Love you.

    ReplyDelete