2.07.2010

Master Bedroom Project- Strike 1

I received the much anticipated Martha Stewart bedding in the mail. Finally it was here. And I was so excited that I took it out of the bag immediately and put it on the bed. And immediately it came back off of the bed. It was HIDEOUS! Terrible quality, terrible colors. So not what I wanted or expected. And now it will have to make it's way back to the Macy's Formally Known as the Macy's at Shannon Mall.
I'm very disappointed to say the least. I think that the most disappointing part of all of it is that what we have on our bed currently came from Target and cost $89. And I love it and it is great quality. So when I decided it was getting dated and needed to be replaced, I wanted to go higher up on the shopping chain than Target, only to be disappointed by both Macy's and Martha Stewart. So guess what folks- I am going to go get my refund and I'm going to march myself in to Target and see what they have to offer. And I'll go from there.
Hopefully in a few days I'll have some new pictures to share of plan B, but as for now here are pictures of the current room and the failed plan A:
The current room:
Brown and gold- still love it

The failure of a pick on my part:
Here it is in it's box about to return to Macy's where someone will buy it on the clearance rack for their beach rental home:

1 comment: