10.15.2010

Time to catch up

I've been asked a few questions about some posts that I have written in the past.

Seems like I've been leaving some of you in the dark and you need closure!

So here it is, the rest of the stor(ies)...



1. The boy in my office- the one with the new girlfriend

They dated for the better part of 3 months.

They were inseparable.

Until he decided he needed some "breathing room".

I think she freaked him out by telling him she loved him.

So they broke up on Tuesday.

He broke up with her.

He was nice about it.

And now she is stalking him.

Non-stop texts and phone calls.

I expect her to show up here at work at any moment.

Ca-ray-zee!

Poor girl.

I hope she realizes there are many more fish in the sea.

One's that don't mind being smothered.

And really girl, he's not all that.



2. My ATM pin number

Did I ever remember it?

Nope.

Did I go 6 months using it as a charge card?

Yep.

And why you ask?

Part of it was embarrassment.

Couldn't bring myself to go to the swank bank in Peachtree City and tell them that like a moron I couldn't remember my pin number. The one I had had for over a year.

The other reason is that our effing bank has an bleeping branch manager that leaves at 4:00 every day. And she is the only one that can change a pin number. So since I get off at 3:30 every day and work in College Park, I was never able to time it right to get there when she was there.

And I'm pretty sure that the tellers there would laugh at me every time I showed up at 4:02 asking for my pin changed.

But low and behold, one Saturday morning, at Evan's STRONG urging, at strutted in at 10:30 and caught that crazy branch manager woman pulling a Saturday shift. HA!

And now I have a new pin number.

And I gave my ten year old a secret question that she is supposed to ask me in the event I forget it again.

Hopefully she remembers that question.

Otherwise, we will look pretty stupid at the Kroger saying, "What's the question Haley??"

"I don't know Mom, if you'd remember your pin number I wouldn't have to remember some question!" And so on and so forth.

3. The house remodel
Not happenin'.
We got this ridiculous quote from the builder.
And his sidekick was too lazy to type up a real proposal.
He kept calling Evan on the phone with "the numbers".
And seeing how Evan puts together estimates and proposals every day for a living, we weren't having some nimrod ripping our house apart without specifics.
And I'm scared of the whole process.
So there has been no talk of the remodel since.
We will just be happy in the home that we have the privilege of owning and affording.
Shouldn't we be thankful we have a home?
Yes we should.
End of story.

4. And I don't know what else?
Anything I forgot to update?
If so- let me know.
If not, keep up the reading.
And have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment