10.05.2010

Tipsy Girl's Night


A few nights ago, I got to get away with some of my favorite girls and go to an awesome place called Tipsy Canvas. This place is so neat! It's the perfect place for a girl's night.
Basically, you go to the studio, bring your own food and beverages (yes, adult beverages are allowed) and you paint an awesome picture to take home.
The picture idea is preset and Dusti the owner is there to show you how to make you artwork beautiful. She also has several examples of how to change up the design a little if you want.

The girls and I painted a fall pumpkins themed painting. And Dusti used step by step instructions to show us how to make the perfect pumpkins.
Now I have to say, I am pretty crafty and I was sure this was something I could do. But Dusti made it so easy that anyone can do a perfect painting!
We had a variety of different designs, but they all came out as something that you would be proud to display at home. I just love mine!
And getting to hang out with 8 other girls and drink a little wine and eat some yummy treats was a blast.
Thank you so much to Claire and Leigh for allowing me to tag along on what was a very fun girls night. And thanks to the two best husbands ever for watching the kids late into the night. I have a feeling they enjoyed themselves though getting to hang out and catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment