10.29.2010

This is a commercial break

I needed some gifts recently.
5 items that were similar, but not all exactly the same.
Something that could be a constant reminder to the recipients.

And then I remembered Keight, my friend and fellow blogger who can sew just about anything.
And she has recently opened up a custom order blog site full of all kinds of neat custom made items.
And I had my answer- I purchased 5 keyfobs from Keight.

All unique and beautiful and all made by hand.
No store bought gifts would have done.
And if you are looking for a custom made gift, you too should give Keight a try.
Her prices are reasonable and her gifts are beautiful.
But hurry and make your orders quick- she's due to have a baby girl any minute!
Here's what's next on my wish list: a jewelry roll.




1 comment:

  1. woooooooooooowwwweee! thanks dude! i am so glad you really liked the keychains. and this commercial is kind of amazing. oh, you may want to link to this custom order page i have

    http://www.putapuredukes.com/p/custom-orders.html

    because the etsy shop is bare and most of the stuff i am doing will be through email from that page rather than stocking the shop.

    thanks, buddy and woot for 16 freaking pounds. you are a WW commercial

    ReplyDelete