10.01.2010

Weight Watchers Week #3- We're Gettin' There!

You're probably already tired of hearing out our weight loss journey.
I know, I know.
But let me just say I'm so thrilled to not be blogging about cancer that I can't stand it.
So instead, you are getting weight loss updates.
Sounds like a nice trade right?

Here's how we did for week 4-
I lost another 1.6 lbs. this week, putting me down a total of 8.2 lbs!
Doesn't look like much on paper, but I am thrilled.
I know that my losing weight will be slow and that is fine with me.
I'm hoping this time around will be forever, so if it takes 6 months or more, I'm fine with that.
That's what I had planned on.
And as a side note, I have gotten my super lazy butt up the last 3 mornings at 6:00 to exercise.
If you know me, you know what a big deal it is for me to get up early.
I am LAZY. And I hate mornings. All mornings.
But I have to admit, I have felt better the last 3 days. I have had more energy and I just feel like I am ready for the day.
So yay for me!

And then there is my fabulous husband. Who is quickly becoming the most hated person in our WW meeting. He has lost 16 lbs total!! Yes, that is correct. 16! 4 of those pounds were this week alone. And he is really shaping up and looking quite hot these days.
Not that I don't think he's always hot. But my goodness, he's starting to look like a slim and trim weight lifting machine. I love it! And I am so proud. What man has a shitty year filled with cancer appointments, surgery, new medication and all that stuff and decides he's going to work out like a mad man and lose weight? That's my husband. Quite the inspiration.

So we are looking forward to seeing how this week goes. No big plans that should get in the way of our current state of awesomeness. We just have to keep up the good work.
And we have so much to be healthy for, so it really is all worth it.

2 comments:

  1. So proud of all of you! And super proud you got up and worked out. I know that's not fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll are awesome! Totally an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete