4.11.2010

What are you doing Friday?

I remember in high school spending all week at school trying to figure out what I was doing on Friday night. What a carefree time in life. When the biggest worry I had was what to wear and whether or not I had plans.
Life has changed. I've already started to worry about Friday. Not what I'll be doing on Friday, but what will be decided by Evan's team of doctors that day.
I know I'm not supposed to worry. But I will not be at ease until we get the call that the Tumor Board has met and has a recommendation. A recommendation as to how to get rid of Evan's cancer forever.
So I am anxious. I know we won't know anything Friday. It will likely be next week before we get a call. But my every thought and prayer will be about what happens Friday.
And I invite you to stop and pour all of your energy into a prayer for Evan and the Tumor Board at Emory. We need God to lead these men and women into a direction that will make us one step closer to done with cancer.
If anybody asks you what your plans are for Friday, make sure and tell them that at least part of the day you will be praying for a really cool guy.
Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment