4.19.2010

Recipe #1- Crock Pot Bar-B-Q Chicken

Dear Tiffany, This is such a Lori Bryant recipe! Put 2 items in a crock pot and turn it on. Amen!
And so that every one else can share in the fun, here is the recipe:


Easy Squeezy Bar-B-Q Chicken
Chicken breasts (I used giant bone-in ones b/c they were on sale at Publix) You can use boneless, skinless ones for ease
2-3 bottles of Bar-B-Q sauce (Purchased BOGO free at Publix)

Directions:
Pour 1 bottle of sauce in the bottom of the crock pot.
Put the chicken in (I put mine in frozen!)
Pour the other bottle of sauce on top
Turn the crock pot on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours (I used the high for 4 hrs)
Take the chicken out and serve as-is or shred for sandwiches.

This is fabulous and so easy I feel guilty for not making it before. And this recipe can be used with pork chops as well. And I have heard rumors that you can make the same recipe with salsa instead of bar-b-q sauce for a Mexican dish-yum!
Thanks again Tiffany!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo soo soo glad that you loved it!!! It is so easy and I can't wait to see what other recipes you get! I soooo need more ideas!

    ReplyDelete