4.27.2010

I need a Blogging Defibrillator

I have started 2 blog posts today.
Both of them sucked.
One because I would have gotten fired if my boss ever read it (not sure if that is good or bad?).
And the other because it was just down right boring.
So if you want to help me out- that would be great!
Is there something you would like to know?
Something you'd like my opinion on?
Do you need my help solving a problem?

Just leave your every desire in a comment and I will publicly make your life better.
And by doing so, you will be rewarded. Not only will I answer your question/ issue/ dilemma, but I will also enter you in a drawing for a $25 Chili's gift card.
And there is no limit to the number of times you can enter.
Each entry will give you a number in the drawing and I will pick the winner using random.org.
Questions will be taken until April 30th at noon EST.
So keep the questions coming. I need something to do at work (don't tell my boss!).

9 comments:

  1. I think you should blog about your uncanny ability to predict deliveries! It seems funny, but you have been right soooo many times, and now even for one of my babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good one! I think you should blog about how you organize and keep your house so clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should blog about all of the places you've been. You've seen some pretty cool stuff in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i requested this one last time, ahem, but i still want to know your and evan's schmoopy love story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. once again, i may have missed this on your old blog or somewhere here even though i think i have scoured the archives, but if you'd be comfortable with it, i would like to hear the story of when yall first got evan's diagnosis. downer, i know, but i love the way yall are staring this bitch in the face and determined to kick it to the curb

    ReplyDelete
  6. taking your caveat of "as many posts as you want" right to heart. how did you r two pregnancies/deliveries differ? did you know their sexes beforehand? did you predict your own delivery dates? i would just plain lvoe to hear you birth stories

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, did you know i love chili's? i also love your blog, so this is a win-win for me. tell us more about your parenting style. loved the no technology week idea. we are really into simplicity parenting and as little of the modern inrusions as possible but i know how freaking hard that is in reality (even with just an 11 month old).

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooo, what should I do with the rest of my life?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since you don't eat seafood, what do you eat at the beach? Not that people have to eat seafood at the beach, but most do...

    ReplyDelete