6.22.2010

Wondering Around

I'm at a strange place in my life right now.
I don't have a lot going on, it's odd.
I have a few things that demand my attention.
Upcoming birthdays for my kids, vacation and the usual stuff.
But I feel like somehow I need a project.
Something to take on that demands my time and energy.
Something I can look at in the end and say, "Wow! I did that!"
But I have two issues:
1. We have been trying really hard to eliminate debt and not spend money, and
2. I can't decide what project should come first.

I have a long list of small projects I'd like to get done around our house.
But I feel like if I am going to do them right, I need to spend some money.
And spending money prolongs our debt payoff- which I don't want to do.

So I'm stuck wondering what I can do to get the feeling that I have accomplished something.
Maybe I should start sewing again? I'm not very good at it, but I could try.
Or maybe I could cook or make crafts?
I have no clue! And it's killing me. I need a project!

If you have an idea, let me know about it. I'd love to hear what you think I should take on.

2 comments:

  1. We are sooo in the same situation!!! Trying to figure out how to fix up things around our house w/o spending money that should be going to babysteps!! aghghgh...so frustrating! Let me know if you find a solution :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend that we both start sewing again. I actually have free time now so we could!

    ReplyDelete