6.30.2010

One decade of joy

Our sweet Haley turns 10 this Friday. That's unbelievable to me.
First, because I can't believe I have a ten year old. But more so, I can't believe she's growing up so. Right before my eyes she has become all I could ever ask for in a child.
She has a heart of gold, a sweet and kind heart. Her spirit is gentle. And her sense of humor is to die for.
Haley is so much like her daddy. I love that about her.
And she is a real daddy's girl.
And oh how she loves her brother. They like to pick at each other, but really they are the best of friends.
So on the week of Haley's 10th birthday, here are some pictures of the last few years of Haley's life. I have to scan some older one's of her, but here are some newer ones.
Happy Birthday to my sweet Haley. My only daughter, my first born. The sweetest girl I know.


































































1 comment:

  1. Crying. Love that sweet girl and can't believe how much she's grown up.

    ReplyDelete