6.04.2010

Blame it on the rain

I'm beginning to think that the rain we have had here in Georgia for 8 days straight has caused a new strain of bacteria. One that somehow crept into my ear, through my head, down my throat, into my digestive track and has yet to exit.
I feel like crap!
And I have too many symptoms to make any of it make sense.
It's like a sinus infection with a double ear infection and a sore throat with a little food poisoning thrown in. And then there's the low grade fever, chills, flu part.
Strange part is, Evan has some of the same funk. So it seems like it might be something that can spread and be shared.
Any theories out there as to what this might be?
Is there something going around?

PS- If you suggest that I am pregnant, I will punch you in the mouth. And you are wrong.

3 comments:

  1. kristy and rachel were sick yesterday and i had a wicked headache last night..

    mold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Steven has had something that two antibiotics couldn't get rid of, so now he's on his third....It's spread to different parts of him as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, apparently strep seems to be running rampant, as I have been a recent lucky recipient of that one :). Hope you feel better soon (very mysterious tho...)!

    ReplyDelete