6.21.2010

Dads

I have a special place in my heart for my dad.
The man that has taught me that hard work always pays off.
The man who is not afraid to cry.
The man with the bluest eyes you'll ever see.
The man who would give you the shirt off of his back.
The one who wants to see us happy.
I adore my father.
He lives 8 miles away but I don't see him often enough.
However, I know and he knows that we are as close as ever.
I love my dad more than can ever be expressed.

And I was blessed with a father-in-law who is absolutely awesome.
Caring and giving.
Accepting and loving.
Nurturing and kind.
I could not have asked for more in a father-in-law.


And finally, there is the father of my children.
I cannot say enough how thankful I am to have him in my life.
He is everything a father should be to our kids.
An example of Christ on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment