9.02.2010

More Love

I figured out why this whole cancer saga has decided to continue.
It's because I have not reached the maximum amount of love I can have for one man.
Because with every day that goes by, I love Evan more.
And I'm sure you're tired of hearing about it.
But I'm not in therapy, I choose to blog instead.
And what I like to blog about most is how much I adore my sweet husband.
And how much he makes my life so wonderful.
He truly is my very best friend.
So you might want to change blogs if you don't want to read about how cancer can make two people grow in love with each day that goes by.
That's not to say I'm not ready to be done with cancer.
But I am thankful for it's ability to show me that I am with my perfect match.
And life is so good, even when doctors don't say so.

1 comment:

  1. HUGS to you all. Hoping the next round of news you get is ALL GOOD!

    ReplyDelete