9.29.2010

Noticeable

So far this whole weight loss journey has been pretty painless.
Weight Watchers allows you to eat what you want (within reason), so I haven't really been missing too much food wise.
And my appetite seems to be less and food doesn't seem as important to me any more.
All good things.
But I'm waiting for one thing to happen.
I want a noticeable change in the way I look.
Or I want something to happen that makes me go "Damn girl! You're doing great!"
And it hasn't happened yet.
But it will I'm sure.
It's just me being impatient and wanting results fast.
What I need to focus on is the fact that losing 5% of my weight will improve my health, and I'm almost there. (please don't do the math a try and figure out my weight- it's scary!)
I need to keep telling myself that I'm in for big changes, it will just take a while.
So here's to the future. And I hope you will all still be here when I can say that I was able to go down a size in jeans- because that's what I really want.

1 comment:

  1. FWIW, you can go down a size in jeans if you buy the ones with the expandable elastic waistband... No diet needed ;-)

    All kidding aside, it'll happen! It's just a shame that it doesn't happen as fast as we'd like. Congrats on the good start, though! Stick with it and it'll happen... The truly hard part is keeping it all off :(

    ReplyDelete