9.09.2010

Like Jennifer Hudson

We went to our first Weight Watchers meeting tonight.
We being me, Evan and his mom.
We are taking the leap to better healthy and smaller waistlines.
I'm excited.
Mainly because I love a group project.
And I can't wait to shed some pounds.
And I know it will be hard.
But I want to do it.
For my health mostly.
I want to get off of blood pressure meds and I want a better BMI.
So- here goes.
I'll keep you updated here and any encouragement you want to give me would be great.
Because I tend to stress eat, and I've had plenty of stress this year.
But I can do this. We can do this.

3 comments:

  1. praying for the 24th and for the jennifer hudson inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I know a few folks that have had a lot of success with WW and swear by it. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete