9.22.2010

Take a Depth Breath

The last few days have been stressful.
Nothing major. Just a bunch of little things that have added up to stress.
Not exactly the kind of week I was hoping for leading up to Evan's appointment on Friday.
But that's alright. All of this too shall pass.

Mainly I've just felt like crap. Went to the doctor and got medicine, so hopefully that will go away. Well except for the fact that the medicine makes me feel like crap too. But it will be ok.

And our first born Star Student brought home a less than stellar grade in English that has thrown us into a tailspin. We were not expecting it at all. She has never EVER had anything less than a 92 in any subject. So her grade being less than a B even completely flipped us out.
I blame it on myself for not prying about her grades more with her. I've tried really hard not to be an overbearing mother this year, and some how this is what I ended up with.
So I'll be teaching an English lesson every afternoon from 4:05 to 4:45 if you'd like to join us.
Because as you know, my chils WILL learn English, even if I have to teach her myself.

Oh yeah, we also have Weight Watchers weigh in tomorrow. And I'm scared. I know I have done fine. I have written down everything and always been within points. But I just don't feel too much smaller this week. So we'll see. Hopefully we'll have something to be happy about tomorrow night.

Finally, don't forget to pray for Friday's appointment. We go to Emory at 9:00 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment