9.28.2010

Weight Watchers Week #2- A late update

Team Bryant weighed in last Thursday, our 2nd official weigh in.
We all did pretty well.
I lost 1.6 pounds and Evan lost 1.4.
Pretty cool considering 1-1.5 pounds a week is a healthy weight loss for Weight Watchers.
That brings Evan's total to a big ole 12 pounds lost!
And I'm at 6.6 pounds lost.
Not too shabby!

But I'm a little concerned about this week. It's not for lack of effort on our part.
We both have been eating right and writing every thing down.
But we did have a few celebrations last weekend that might have undone some of our healthy habits.
Nothing major, we did AWESOME considering it was our anniversary AND we were celebrating a good report from the cancer doctor.
But we did eat at Fogo de Chao- and that's just bad for you!
But we made wise decisions and ate probably 1/4th of what we normally would have.
So that's a victory in and of itself.

We'll see what our friend the scale has to say this Thursday.
I'm really hoping for a loss of around a pound. That's my goal for every week.
Now if I could just make myself exercise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment