9.14.2010

Not Meth- Just Coke



I have a Coke habit.

As in a Coca-Cola habit.

It's bad. Like a 6 pack a day type habit.

But I gave it up last week on Thursday.

Cold turkey.

I gave it up for Weight Watchers.

Because I know that I will lose more weight if I stay away from the Coke.

And I have tried in the past to "allot" myself calories and points for Coke.

But really, I'm just healthier without it.

So I gave it up.

And man is it killing me.

I don't know why, but I am really irritable.

Like really. I have just had it with the world lately.

And I think it's all because of Coke withdrawal.

But I am bound to keep going in hopes that my weight loss will be increased by a little because of it.

Who knows, maybe I won't notice it's gone after a week or two.

And hopefully Evan can tolerate me being a little bitchy. We'll see.

1st weigh in is Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be praying and rooting for you. Mine is Mt. Dew. I lie to myself that I need the caffeine and that it actually works. If you survive, it might just inspire me to do the same. That's probably where most of my calorie consumption comes from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck. when i'm on my plan (about to go back on next week..) the diet cokes are regulated to 1/day. it's tough, but once you see the benefits of drinking tons of water you'll start to love it.

    my rule of thumb - divide your body weight in half. that's how many ounces of water you should drink daily. so if you weigh 120lb, drink 60oz of water. for me it's a lot of water, haha!

    ReplyDelete