9.27.2010

Cats and Dogs for a cause

I found this really cute material and turned it into another creation for Giggle Gowns.
I'm hoping that this will be the perfect hospital gown for a pre-teen or teenage girl that is currently being treated at the Aflac Cancer Center.
I hoping it will make her smile.
And I hope she knows that even though we have never met, I prayed for her while I made this gown.
Because I can't imagine the pain she feels.
But I hope I can help make a difference.

And I hope that the ruffle isn't itchy! I hope it just adds style to some sweet little soul that didn't ask for cancer, but is having to fight it anyway.

Let me know if you are interested in sewing a hospital gown for a girl or boy fighting cancer.
It's so easy but so rewarding.

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE! We need to plan a time for me to come learn. Very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete