12.03.2010

Still Rockin' It- Week 13

We had our weekly weigh in last night and all 3 of us lost weight the week of Thanksgiving!
I have to say that to me, that is a MAJOR accomplishment.
Me, Evan and my awesome MIL all participated in multiple Thanksgiving feast and were still able to make progress. Mission accomplished! I'm so proud of my little team.

Evan continues to baffle or group leader at Weight Watchers with his amazing weight loss.
She is convinced he is going to fall out in the floor and be sent to the hospital or something.
He's lost 43 pounds or something crazy like that! But I can attest that he is eating, he's just burning tons of calories. And did I mention he's hot! :)
He only has a pound maybe before he is at his goal weight and then it's on to maintenance.
I am over-the-moon proud of him.

And I haven't talked much about my mother in law because I don't want to share too much info that she might not want me to. But she is doing awesome and really starting to look like a star.
Everyone knows I adore her and I'm glad we are getting to go through this journey back to health together. (Interesting fact- we actually did Weight Watchers together back after Haley was born and did awesome then too. So she is my official WW partner and the best MIL ever!)

I am down 22.4 pounds total. Loving it! I wore a size 10 pair of jeans to work on Tuesday. They were a little snug, but not uncomfortable. I feel certain in a few weeks they will be my new normal size- yay!
I have 16.6 pounds left to go. I know this will be the hard part, but I am so ready. I'm feeling awesome, looking much better, and my BMI is just about to normal.
What more could I ask for?

1 comment:

  1. I am just so proud of you, girl! I can't even tell you how proud!

    ReplyDelete