12.16.2010

Eat More Chicken



I know I have talked about it before, but in case you are new here I will let you in on the secret.

I'm not a fan of Chick-fil-A.

I know that gets me a "go-straight-to-hell" pass, but I just really don't have to have that famous chicken.

In fact, I really don't eat much chicken at all. So most chicken restaurants are high on my favorites list.

But Chick-fil-A has found another way to get my money. In the form of liquid goodness.

A LARGE half sweet, half unsweet tea with a side of lemon.

It's become a dream of mine. An obsession.

I find myself thinking about this tea way too often.

And I can't tell you how many charges I have on my debit card for $1.81!

But it's worth every penny.

So Mr.Cathy, you can keep your chicken. I'll just have a tea please!

No comments:

Post a Comment