12.22.2010

Christmas Joy

I am looking forward to spending time with my babies and with Evan.
I am going to a Christmas Eve Eve Open House to see a friend I haven't seen since elementary school!
Several members of my family are going to church on Christams Eve together. That is a big deal.
I can't wait to be crammed in my mom and dad's small little house with all of the family.
I can't wait to eat my mom's prime rib- yum.
We will drive down the road from my parent's house to see the lights display at the Gaddy's on Christmas Eve night. Beautiful and so meaningful.
The kids will be so excited for Santa Claus to come.
We will be up way too early on Christmas Day and we will wake to excited little voices.
I can't wait to see the glow on their little faces as they see their gifts.
Brunch with Evan's parents. Quaint and perfect. Yummy food and fun.
More surprises for the kids.
An afternoon of playing with new toys.
And rest.
Thank you Jesus for being born so that we can live and love and have eternal life.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment