12.17.2010

A little off

I'm guessing the couple that gains weight together stays together!
We both had small little weight gains last night at the ole weekly weigh in.
No big deal at all.
Just a result of Evan's steriod shot for his crud and my being a little on the lazy side.
But we always have next week right.
Right. The week of Christmas.
The week of a family party and a company party at Fogo de Chao.
I'm sure next week's weigh in won't be pretty.
But like our leader said last night, getting through Christmas is rough food wise, so we should just aim at not gaining obscene amounts and know that the New Year is just around the corner.
So that's what I plan to do.
I just want to maintain for a few weeks and get through the food holiday.
Oh yeah, and then we go to Disney.
Maybe I'll lose again in February!

1 comment:

  1. Lori, you guys have been on such a roll with your weight gain. Sure, don't let your guard down too much, but also, don't be so hard on yourself. You both are doing an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete