8.12.2010

Not my best day

I haven't had a day in a while where I just felt like crying.
I did today though.
And the strange thing is nothing too profound happened.
I just had a day where I felt like I was not in control of what happened around me.
That frustrates me.
But mostly I have been hurting today for the one I love.
Evan has felt like complete crap today.
Some combination of radiation, thyrogen and not eating enough is really taking it's toll on him.
And I am no help.
I worked and then had a hair appointment, leaving him with 2 kids at home to take care of.
I would have canceled the appointment, but my awesome hair girl was staying late for me.
So I really had to go.
But my guilt is enormous.
And I also have no way of taking away his pain and sickness.
Yep- there's nothing I can do.
And that sucks.
So now I will do the only thing I can.
I will ask God for this all to be over tomorrow.
A clean scan.
That's all I can do- pray and ask.
8:00 am tomorrow- that's the time.

1 comment: