8.17.2010

August Freakin' 31st

That's the day we will know if Evan's cancer is gone.
Is it really necessary to make a man wait to find out if cancer is in his body anymore or not?
My answer is not "no" but "Hell NO!".
After all, we found out Evan had cancer with a cell phone call at 8:30 at night.
So why can't his flippin' new doctor just call and give him the results?
Good question.
I think she's a pot smoker or meth addict myself.
That can be the only explanation for her lack of compassion.
And she better be glad I didn't go to Evan's last appointment with him.
Me standing at an appointment desk going "Are you freakin' kidding me?" would not have been pretty.
But I disgress.

So we wait. 2 weeks. Unbelievable.

2 comments:

  1. So who do we have to bribe? I don't have money but I have mad negotiation skills. :) Praying for you both every day. Waiting for a phone call and hoping it is faster than two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, SO frustrating!! remembering you guys in prayers, though. hope the time passes quicker than it seems.

    ReplyDelete