8.24.2010

I'd almost forgotten

Things have been so normal around our house lately that I'd almost forgotten that we have unanswered questions about Evan's cancer.
The kids are in full force at school.
Haley is doing ballet and tap and keeping me busy.
Britton is learning all kinds of new stuff in Kindergarten.
Evan's work is going pretty smoothly.
My work is still just work, but not too bad.

And then there is the one thing that is not normal yet.
Still unresolved.
Is the cancer gone?

We'll find out one week from today.
Until then, I'm going to forget about it as much as I can.
Because I like it when it doesn't consume my thoughts.
Instead, I will be focusing on our Master Bedroom redo.
And spending the whole week being normal with my family.

2 comments:

  1. praying for one week from today...and that you can forget a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate this waiting business. Trying to not think about it with you. Love all four of you so much.

    ReplyDelete