2.19.2011

Ramblings

I have had so much going on this week that blogging has managed to take a back seat.
But I do have a few minutes to update the blogging world on a few goings on.

My dad had angioplasty as planned and his doctor said he just has to take better care of himself. I just hope he decides to follow his doctor's orders.

I weighed in on Thursday night and lost another 1.2 lbs, putting my total loss at 32 lbs. Only 8 more pounds to go! And I was able to wear a size 8 dress the other day and felt so good doing it!
Evan made lifetime with Weight Watchers after maintaining for 6 weeks. Basically, he's all done.
Super proud of him.

Evan got the results from his MRI about his back and he has a ruptured disc. It actually blew itself completely out. He will be given a few epidurals in hopes that he can get some pain relief and his back will heal itself. If not, it's off to surgery. He is slowly regaining feeling in his foot which is a good sign that his back is adjusting off of the nerve. Let's hope it keeps improving!

And we have had some unexpected stuff going on this week that I can't go into, but know that our life is always full of adventure. The awesome part is that no matter how adventurous, we can always count on God to get us through.

No comments:

Post a Comment