2.13.2011

It is well

I am totally and completely overwhelmed.
We are rejoicing with good news. Good health. Restored health.
I can not contain my emotion. I can not hide my feelings.
Tears are but a moment away. For we have peace. And certainty.
And although there are things in our lives that remain unanswered or unknown, we will move forward and live again.
We will give glory to God. We will give of ourselves. We will share our story.
We will love.
It is well with my soul. It is well with Evan's soul.
And with that we move on.
We will use every ounce of our beings to glorify God.

1 comment:

  1. I was singing along with kari jobe yesterday "I believe that you're my healer" and I got overwhelmed with emotion thinking of how God has healed me. and then my thoughts turned to you and evan. AMAZED by our healing God.

    ReplyDelete