2.05.2011

75%


I weighed in this morning and I am so excited to final have reached the 30 lb. mark!

Somehow I managed to pull of losing 2.2 lbs. this week, bringing my total loss to 30.8 lbs.
That really made my day.

And 30.8 lost means I have 9.2 lbs left- less than 10 lbs! It sounds so nice to say finally.

And I know that many people say that the last 10 lbs are so the hardest, but I am ready.

And the outfit I am wearing in the picture above was my birthday gift from my sweet kids. They thought I might like some gym clothes that fit my new size. It was such a sweet gift. Mainly because they have let me know that they are proud of me.

1 comment:

  1. Girl I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! If I hadn't been so busy running after my child today, I would have stopped to tell you that you DID LOOK super skinny this morning! I couldn't be happier...but I will be praying for Evan and all the stuff y'all are going through in the coming days!

    ReplyDelete