2.22.2011

Like Spiderman

According to Spiderman, "with great power comes great responsibility".
According to Luke 12:48 in the Bible, "From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked."
I quote both of these to say that I have been given much.
And with much I am commanded to do much.
This week I was offered an incredible opportunity.
An opportunity that will allow me to grow as a person, but will also allow me to do great things.
Both in the business world and in the lives of others.
I accept the responsibility that lies ahead and I savor the idea that I will be entrusted to be a good steward.
I know there will be times when I will be taxed and tired.
And I know others will have to sacrifice to watch me live out this opportunity.
But I feel certain that in the end it will be all for the glory of God.

3 comments:

  1. Love love love the verse and the post. So happy for your opportunity and can't WAIT to see how God continues to use y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff girl! Excited to hear and watch what God has in store for you! I am sure it's going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited. And so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete