5.03.2010

Featured Question #3- What Deanna wants to know

This is a pretty simple question to answer from my good friend Deanna.
"Since you don't eat seafood, what do you eat when you go to the beach?"
Here's my answer:


Steak- cooked medium
Baked potato (butter only)
Salad with Honey Mustard dressing

That's it. I pretty much eat it every night of every vacation. Unless of course someone gets crazy and decides we should go to a Mexican restaurant (as if we don't eat enough Mexican at home!).
Oh and there is that one time we went to The Crab Shack on Tybee Island and they had 2 non-seafood choices on their menu- BarBQ and BarBQ ribs. Ah the choices. Really. BarBQ or seafood? Vomit.
So I had ribs. They were ok at best but "that is what I get for not eating seafood at a seafood restaurant" (to quote my people throughout my life).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lori. I know many people who "can't go to the beach without seafood" but I'm not one. However, we're at the beach right now and all I want is some seafood..ha!

    ReplyDelete