11.15.2010

A Moment Captured



I cannot say enough about how perfect our family photo shoot was.

The weather was perfect. The colors were perfect.

My mom and dad were on time (Gasp!).

I could not have asked for more.

And then of course it was all made possible by the beautiful and very talented Whitney Huynh
and her husband Tri.

They were so patient with us and so easy to get along with.

Not to mention their ideas and artistry were just incredible.

Most of the photos from that day brought tears to my eyes.

Some of course brought laughter and some just a big smile.

But they all are priceless.

I am so thankful that everything fell in place and we were able to capture the true essence of our family.

Thank you so much Whitney and Tri for being a part of our family history!


No comments:

Post a Comment