11.19.2010

Broken Scales


One of my favorite pictures that Whitney took- that shirt is a Medium!

I think the scales I weighed in on last night at Weight Watchers were broken.
The whole week I felt good about how I had been doing and I felt like I had lost a nice amount of weight.
As it turns out, the nice amount of weight was 0.4 pounds. Yep, less than 1/2 a pound.
I was not happy.
But I guess it will have to do.
And I have to tell myself that I am down 18.4 pounds and that's pretty darn good.
Evan lost another 2.2 pounds this week. He's lost 34.2 total and is as skinny as ever.
He's so skinny that he's getting tired of people asking him if he is ok.
It seems as though people that don't converse with us on a regular basis think that somehow his health is causing his weight loss and they are concern.
Nope- it's on purpose.
He's turning himself into a lean, mean runnin' machine.
I'm very proud of him.
So there you have it. The end of week 11 report.
Hopefully I'll be a little more excited about my results next week.
But then again, it is Thanksgiving- yikes!

1 comment:

  1. You just look happier! I'm sure that is in part due to the growth you have experienced over the past year, but I know it also has to do with your amazing accomplishments in this weight loss journey. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete