7.23.2010

Slimmin' down

One positive about this low iodine diet- weight loss!
Eating only fresh fruits and veggies and some meat has caused some pounds to start falling off.
Thank goodness- as we now have a positive angle to use in getting through the next 3 weeks.

As of today, Evan had lost 7.5 pounds in 5 days! I am very proud of him because the whole not having a thyroid thing really makes weight loss difficult. Not to mention he is getting up every morning and going to the gym or running. He really is my hero.

And I was down 5 pounds this morning. I can't be as excited about mine since I gained 4 pounds on vacation. So really I just rid myself of the vacation blot from last week plus one pound. But hey- I'll take it!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh!!!!! so where can i find the 'diet' or a list of recipes or something? i would love for us to eat more along those lines as well.

    ReplyDelete