7.30.2010

For all you Weight Watchers

Today was weigh in day for week #2 of the iodine free diet.
I'm happy to report that our starvation is paying off.
At least there is something to help keep us motivated for the final 2 weeks.
Evan has managed to lose over 12 lbs. in 2 weeks!
I am super proud. Not only because he lost weight, but because he has been a super trooper during this whole crappy diet. I'm sure he is hungry and frustrated, but he still gets up every morning before the chickens to go work out. I love him. He is so much more tan I will ever be when it comes to being physically fit.
And I am down 7.4 lbs. for the 2 weeks. Not too shabby. I have 11 more pounds to go before I think I will see a big difference in my health. But I think I'm off to a good start. If only I would add some exercise into that.
So we're on to week #3 now. We might very well just eat chicken and veggies for every meal since my experimenting went horribly wrong. But only 2 more weeks! We are half way- we can do this!
And don't forget the prayers for August 13th- the day when Evan has his scan. Please pray the cancer is gone- oh how awesome that would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment