7.08.2010

I'm glad I'm here



Last night, we were laying in bed watching the show "Cougar Town".

If you have not seen this show, you are missing out. It very well could be the funniest show on television in my opinion. The characters are just plain witty. And I spend the entire show laughing.

And I was particularly intrigued by last night's episode. All of the characters spent the entire show making mistakes in relationships and then trying to hide their mistakes from everyone else. They all seemed to be lost and just needed another person to make them feel special. And they all were made to feel special, but all of them regretted the choice they made except for one couple.

The only couple on the show that is married. The wife looked over at the husband as they lay in bed and said, "I'm glad I'm here". She was happy to have the safety and security that her marriage brought her. And she is married to a far from perfect man, but she knew that she was right where she needed to be.

And so am I. I am glad I am here. Living the life that God has given me. I have the chance to be a good wife and mom. And I just love that every night I go to bed next to my security.

No comments:

Post a Comment