4.05.2011

Umm wow

I am fully immersed in a start up business right now. You know, making sure people have health insurance, making sure people getting paid. Learning new software, helping get an office put together. It is pretty overwhelming but also pretty challenging and awesome too. I know pretty soon that things will settle down and it will be business as usual. Right now it's just a little chaotic. And with that I have very little time to blog. But I wonder if anyone even reads my stuff any more. It's not as good as it used to be I know. And certainly not as frequent. But do you read it? If you still do, tell me. I'd really like to know. Because I want to blog. but I don't want to write to a phantom audience. So show me some love or not. And in the mean time, what have you been doing lately?

7 comments:

  1. yup, i read every time it pops up on my reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm still lurking, er, following! I would miss you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read!! And... I'm starting a business too :-) Small world

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Evan are both in my Google Reader, so I get to read anytime there's a new post. It's a great way to still keep up with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read! I look forward to your blogs. Love them!

    ReplyDelete