4.19.2011

Over Sharing

I've been a little ill.
By ill I mean physically ill, not mentally like some of you might assume.
I have gut rot.
Yep-gut rot.
That's what I call it when my insides turn on me.
And for those of you that don't know, mine turned on me 2.5 years ago and started with my gall bladder. Now it is all encompassing. My entire GI tract hates me.
And soon I will be completing a series of tests to find out what the heck is happening in there.
And for those of you who know anything about tests and the GI tract, you know that these will not be fun tests. You know, flashlight up the butt type tests.
And did I mention I've already collected poop in special containers for analysis?
I know you are envious!
So maybe say a prayer or two for me over the next few weeks.
And in the meantime, I'll go take my 2 antibiotics, acid medicine, anti-nausea medicine and some Imodium.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry girl. I had no idea. You are not alone...my hubby has very similar issues and has had all of those tests multiple times. Love you and hope it gets better!

    ReplyDelete