4.06.2011

Thanks for the Love and I have less butt

As it turns out, I still have readers! Thanks to every one for showing me some love on the blog yesterday. I appreciate knowing that if I write a little post someone will give it a read. And with that I'll tell you about my weight loss lately. I haven't done an update in a while on weight, but I'm proud to announce that I have a little more than a pound left until I am at my goal. 1 little pound. And the problem is I am pretty happy where I am. So the little bit of extra effort I need to put in to get the last pound off is lacking. I'm just happy where I am. Thrilled with the new me. Especially since I thought I would never get the weight off and I have. It's hard for me to accept. The smaller me. Because I was successful at something. And I don't like to give myself credit. But I sure am happy with the new me. The one who's butt is not nearly as big as it used to be. I know that because a woman at church told me so. Funny the things that come out of people's mouths. Especially at church.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...you gotta love church :) i'm SO SUPER DUPER proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so awesome!!!

    i've lost 90 so far and am super close to my goal weight as well. i'm a new man!

    ReplyDelete