3.01.2011

Encouragement

My only thought for today is that I hope I can always be a source of encouragement for others.
I have found that in the few weeks leading up to my new job there are many people I am surrounded by that don't really care to encourage me.
In fact, they want to point out all of my mistakes and the issues with my change.
And of course there are those that have smothered me with love.
For those of you in the second group- thank you and it is greatly appreciated.
For those of you in the first group- you might not agree with my decision to pursue a career, but I don't ask you to agree. I just ask that if you don't, you stop reminding me of that.
I'm pretty much like a rebellious teenager at this point. I will succeed in spite of your desire for me not to.
I have a wicked drive about me and you're only fueling my fire.
And plus, don't forget Phillipians 4:13, my verse to live by.
I feel certain the prayers I have sent up to God have not gone unheard about my decision to take on this new job. And I can do it because I've already asked for help.
So wish me luck. Or better yet, say a quick prayer for me and also don't forget to thank God for allowing me to live out a dream.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! How can people deny the fact that this is your dream job and the timing of it could only be described as divine...God is good and you are awesome and you're going to kick butt and change lives in this new job. "...And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?” Love that verse in Esther. Nothing is coincidence :) Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. get it, boo! esther the mess out of this job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to be part of the second group. Couldn't be prouder and can't wait to see all the good that comes out of this change. I might even get to win Zuma.

    ReplyDelete